1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

422d retrofeit

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by pintofstout, Jun 5, 2017.

1. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

That and DuPonts Patton was running out

mike1020 likes this.
  2. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

Depends on if you believe in chemistry or no, not everyone does.

3. pintofstout

pintofstout New Member

Have you been changing oil? I have low temp systems that also need to be converted over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

No they still have alkylbenzene oil in them

5. flange

flange Act like you care and do SOMETHING!!

on the topic of environmental, lets just say there was a time right before all of this stuff started......We did A LOT of work at Dupont facilities all over Delaware. We used to drink beer with many of the upper eschelon of the company at lunch, daily. In their words......" if they think this r12 and r22 stuff is bad, wait until they find out about the new refrigerants coming down the pipeline". Flat out, the patents were ending, lobbying was king and they won the battles in the trenches.

As far as climate change......yup, it changes all of the time. I can remember it being much hotter in summer when I was a kid, but whatever. The whole refrigerant mess is good for business. Who am I to fight the trend when no one else wants to listen?