1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

A Long Day

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

An attorney worked all day and late into the night trying to get a stay of execution for his client with the end result of his efforts being rejected. Tired and drained from the day he heads home, checking his cell phone he see several missed calls and messages from the wife complaining about him being late. Arriving home he is greeted by his wife with telling him that supper was ready hours ago and is now cold and she is not reheating it and he better clean up her mess in the kitchen. He decides to pour himself a glass of scotch and hears her tell him he drinks too much. With a glass of scotch in his hand he retreats to the bathroom where he starts a hot bath to soak in, the wife immediately tells him to not use anymore hot water because she wants to take a shower. As he is taking his bath the phone rings and the wife answers it. It's the governor and he tells her that her husbands client, James Wright has been granted a stay of execution by hanging at the last second. She goes to tell her husband the news and when she walks into the bathroom her husband is bent over with butt to the door drying his feet and legs. She says "they aren't hanging Wright tonight" to which he responds "good god woman can you not quit nagging on me it's been a bad day".

2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Had to read the punch line twice, I'm a little slow.

A/C guy's girl likes this.