1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Anyone own this ladder

Discussion in 'Tools and Test Equip' started by Texas-Tech, Feb 10, 2018.

1. R2D2-TX

R2D2-TX New Member

Have used mine several times and have been very satisfied with the ladder..
    Just be aware it will pinch the crap of your hand when letting it down... done it!

2. Texas-Tech

Texas-Tech Official Geezer*

I can imagine I will learn that lesson the hard way, always seems to be my primary method

Zman and doc havoc like this.
  3. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

Bruce, this ladder is the one use by most all of the the insurance adjusters after the storm. I think they carried it in or on top of their car. He used it to get on top of my shop and that is 13'. Go for it.

Texas-Tech likes this.