1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Carrier I-Vu question

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by otto, Dec 7, 2017.

1. otto

otto Bakery Chef

OK I see now where this would not be a problem to just kill power. But I would still prefer to just shut the unit down via the BAS and not create an alarm. I would like to do it that way because it makes me feel more in control and understanding of the way things work. Not only in a BAS but also in life and love, motorcars and spaceships. In all things, it will make me more powerful and a better person, therefore making the world a better place for us all.

Zman and heavyevans like this.
  2. Jon

Jon Team Canada

That's deep

otto likes this.
  3. otto

otto Bakery Chef

Yeah sometimes I can over-think a situation.

Jon likes this.
  4. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

But that's not as much fun as

[​IMG]
    Thanks @HMD

Zman and crackertech like this.
  5. HMD

HMD does it matter?

im wearing boots