1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Cheap heat

Discussion in 'Residential' started by 22blood, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

post-heatgun.jpg

Catpower likes this.
  2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

3. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

This is why marketing people run the world.

When I put the Mitsubishi in my neighbors were questioning me and when I told them it heated they said I should have gotten a bunch of Eden Pure heaters because they are way more efficient than any other heater.

I guess, technically, they are correct. But I would go broke paying my electric bills from heating my house with 10 Eden Pure heaters.

Zman and Catpower like this.
  4. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

That is not such a bad idea. He did say Arizona right. I'm thinking 2 black 55 gallon drums a circ pumps a small coil and a 12" fan. Hillbilly engineering :beer:

5. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

And he is losing three times as much as he is gaining through the shitty windows

6. newtech

newtech 636

Thanks, I just lost my lunch!!!:puke:

7. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

Your welcome :D

newtech likes this.
  8. newtech

newtech 636