1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Come on July

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by flange, Jun 7, 2017.

1. flange

flange Act like you care and do SOMETHING!!

Yuup, I said it. June means end of fiscal for many of our clients. That means helping them with capex for next year, and spending excess or allocated money for this year. Its a pain in the azz. In the last four days, one of our customers released projects which the funds have been allocated since last July 1st. This includes rebuilding three 100 hp mycom recip compressors, rebuilding one 30 horsepower circ pump, replacing several 20 ton rooftops on one building, and four smaller 12 tonners on another. Add to that, a new indoor cooling tower sump. Not bad work, but getting the parts/doing it/billing it before june 30 is tough. ugh.

2. Bustawrench

Bustawrench Knucklehead

And heat wave number two starts this weekend, lol.

No rest for the wicked.

3. flange

don't remind us, lol. gotta love june around here. Cant wait for july when all of the budget sheit is done and everyone goes on vacation until september.

4. jamesyarbrough

jamesyarbrough Amateur Gynecologist

Oh yeah, well i installed a hardstart kit, washed a coil and sold a 3 ton split system this week. Made enough commission to get a six pack of bud ice.

:lachen::lachen:

Zman likes this.
  5. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

:nono:

6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

So after you complete all that,what ya gonna do the rest of the day?:dunno:

7. flange

It is 8 pm ish. I am working on quoting a new domestic boiler system for a high rise which is due Friday. Then I have to work on a new scientific oven for a chemical plant which utilizes methane and some other gases for the process. I have to read the book, learn it, then go to a meeting on it Friday am. just finished a chiller replacement number, and getting a supplier opened up to fabricate a shaft for a 10000 cfm munters unit overnight. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Its all good, in 23 days, we rest, lol. :beer:

Zman likes this.
  8. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

And drink heavily

9. flange

I look forward to that day. Might look something like last fourth of july.......