1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

evap. coil capacity

Discussion in 'Refrigeration' started by R/HVAC, Dec 26, 2017.

1. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

I’m still trying to figure out what I was trying to say?

2. R/HVAC

R/HVAC selfemployed

Thanks for all the input. Dennis I recognize the total heat cals. and thank you. I missed the horsepower number in one post :( thanks flange.
    I have been told that the multiplier for a coil used in freezer for cooler is all over the place. Some say BTU's x 2.5, others BTU's x 2 or 1.5. Racks have the advantage of doing things that stand alones can not. Going to check a job when allowed to see if TD agrees with their capacity multiplier for coil reused. That doesn't mean all matches will be the same though. Thanks again to all.

3. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

Coil is good for
    6,000 btu at -10
    6,000 btu at +25

4. R/HVAC

R/HVAC selfemployed

That is one multiplier I didn't list that some agree with.