1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Explorer facilities

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by refrigerationtech, Dec 15, 2017.

1. refrigerationtech

refrigerationtech Nut Case!

? I just got a new customer with them on each floor to control ahu and the perimeter heaters. on thing I saw was bit confused is that the was lo oa override set to 25f. outdoor was 19f. what is this. also was trying to access area to show the digital outputs. do1 thru 4. they supposed to be for the baseboard heaters.
    I not sure if they gave us the main password or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. pintofstout

pintofstout New Member

If you can even see the platform tree on the left hand side of the page, you probably have permissions to access everything.

I wonder if that setting refers to the minimum outside air on the economizer of package units on the site? I believe in some states you can close those under a certain temperature.

Maybe it overrides the boilers to high fire?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. refrigerationtech

refrigerationtech Nut Case!

I have not been back. but my feelings its the oa fresh air maybe requirements, no boilers in building that I have been told. just electric perimeter heating.