1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Facility explorer

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by pintofstout, Jul 22, 2017.

1. pintofstout

pintofstout New Member

JCI facility explorer, powered by Niagara... Anyone familiar? Is this something i can access through my regular workbench? Is it just a standard JACE or is it bent further to jci? Anyone know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. cookr68

cookr68 New Member

Mor info please.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

3. freeworld

freeworld Freon Jockey

I'll ask the controls guys in the morning.

4. freeworld

freeworld Freon Jockey

Depending on how it was installed you may have to use our branded workbench. That can be turned on and off just depends on what the original guy did.

pintofstout likes this.
  5. pintofstout

pintofstout New Member

Thanks free world. I forgot i had asked so i never checked up on this thread. I wasn't able to get in with workbench and i guess that's why....

6. pintofstout

pintofstout New Member

I don't understand how that requires more info. More info on what more info would help you help me would be helpful please :)

7. refrigerationtech

refrigerationtech Nut Case!

pintofstout ever figure this out? I just got a new customer with them on each floor to control ahu and the perimeter heaters. on thing I saw was bit confused is that the was lo oa override set to 25f. outdoor was 19f. what is this. also was trying to access area to show the digital outputs. do1 thru 4. they supposed to be for the baseboard heaters.
    I not sure if they gave us the main password or not.