1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Finishing another techs service call

Discussion in 'Refrigeration' started by Rather B Riding, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Chuck

Chuck SSP

LOL, haven't had the opportunity

Jon likes this.
  2. Jon

Jon Team Canada

MTH is too busy following up after Ev dee owe double gee

knave, mike1020 and Chuck like this.
  3. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

He is fine. very very rarely have to go behind ev dee to the owe double gee

Jon likes this.
  4. Jon

Jon Team Canada

I believe it . I just like to bust his balls

5. Mike1965

Mike1965 New Member

Biggest peace of junk on the market. Although all of its junk if you compare it stuff made thirty years ago. Still run across all original r12 machines still running with original gas in them.

mike1020 likes this.
  6. Mike1965

Mike1965 New Member

There is no telling. How many times. I was sent behind another tech to replace a fan motor. Just to replace a bad cap.:eek:

7. Mike1965

Mike1965 New Member

Just last week. I serviced a convenience store that had a built in burger joint. Burger joint uses others for their work. As could be told by all the pvc pipe they left on the roof. When they replaced all the drain lines on the 5 RTUs . I spent 30 min tossing crap off the roof.

8. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

But they never seem to leave brass or copper behind,somehow they find away to haul it down.

LemonWizard and Mike1965 like this.
  9. Mike1965

Mike1965 New Member

What I love. Is to start a new customer and the first trip on the roof. I find old belts. Old contactors and worse of all 3 or 4 compressors on the roof. Not to mention the pocket full of screws I put in my pocket, before I go up.

10. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

I used to leave 1 old belt in halfway halfway decent condition as an emergency spare but that was it.