1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts,

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by nahae, Oct 12, 2017.

1. Snoring Beagle

Snoring Beagle Need Little - Want Less - Love More

2. NZ All Blacks Fan

NZ All Blacks Fan Just Another swinging Dick

religion big business and govt all control the many to the benefit of the few - the OP has swallowed the Koolaid heck he is swimming in it

mike1020 likes this.
  3. Swampfox

Swampfox red tagged

No sex drugs gambling or meat?

F that

4. Chuck

Chuck SSP

Posts like that you can read the first and last sentence and know exactly what all is in between. Garbage.

5. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

I'm a big fan of Jesus.

Jesus wasn't a big fan of religion.

oroy54 likes this.
  6. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

Religion is a man made word, however a man has to believe in the morals and convictions of something.
    All cultures have this, right or wrong.

All I know is that when Torch Head and me get to the pearly gates for judgment day, I will let her go first. Because if she gets in, I know I will get in.

7. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

I've meet Jesus, he works in the kitchen at TGI Fridays

Catpower likes this.
  8. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

He or She should try some of that Jim Jones Koolaid!