1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Identify Yourself!

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by Zman, May 20, 2017.

1. Joey791

Joey791 New Member

A few years back caught a call about a unit not cooling, t-stat on but the other condensers were cutting on and off, even climbed on main roof to find no condensers on it, I thought there was a break in the stat wire or a short. Come to find out the unit I was working on and 3 other condensers for this building were on the roof of the building next door to it.

2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Did you pull out a Starskey & Huch move,and run and jump from one to the other to save time,catch the Bad Guy?

3. Anita sannich

Anita sannich sugar and spice and all that sh#t

Just pull the 24 v power on the RTU, and look for the dead stat.

4. Joey791

Joey791 New Member

No I was too aggravated lol plus the other roof was higher

5. chesty puller

chesty puller New Member

Plaza of the Americas condo, Miami Beach. Has 50 Bryant's on roof, I would use tone generator on low voltage.

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk