1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Ingersoll Rand

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by Rather B Riding, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

I was working on an air drier for an air compressor system today. No manual no schematics. It's probably 20+ years old. It's a little chiller and there's not much to it but I need a wiring schematic. On line search just got me frustrated. Old eyes and smart phones I guess. I found stuff on newer models just not what I was looking for. If you got anything to help me find this schematic I appreciate it. I will try looking this weekend now that I can do it on a full size screen. I got the data plate on the work phone but.
    M/N. NVC1600A400
    S/N. 294461
    Wiring diagram. 550028

Thanks

2. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

3. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *