1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Introduction to Steve Jones and The S4 Group, Inc.

Discussion in 'New members' started by SteveS4, Mar 17, 2014.

1. SteveS4

SteveS4 New Member

Again, apologies for not responding earlier. We are currently working on integrations for Novar, Siemens, and Ecobee systems. They should be in Beta test by mid year 2018. It is full integration with all functionality maintained. Full read, write, override, and release functional on the N2 side. Full priority array support on the BACnet side. Co-existence with the legacy Metasys supervisor. Can be used as a gateway or an on site agent for analytics or other value added applications. Contact me if you need more details.

2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I like Spam! spam-tin.jpg

3. Chuck

Chuck SSP

4. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

They are good routers but Bosch makes a better one, well not really better the PC might have them too, but I like the Bosch because it has a lift system built into the the stock fixed base so you can raise and lower the router in a router table without having to buy a new base to do the same thing for between $400-1000

5. Swampfox

Swampfox red tagged

I got an old black and Decker router at the Goodwill store for 2.99

It's the color of honey mustard so I think it's of 80's vintage

6. SteveS4

SteveS4 New Member

If you are playing in the BACnet world here is what we do. We make each legacy Metasys N2 device look, act, and smell like a BACnet device. By doing this any current technology application can access the data from these proprietary legacy devices. For instance Operator Workstations, Global Controllers, Analytics, and Energy Management applications that speak BACnet can now talk to legacy Metasys N2 devices.

crackertech likes this.
  7. SteveS4

SteveS4 New Member

I like the SPAM can but I like the "Do Your Job" better! You'll find that we are in the business of solving real life problems for the building automation industry. I'm looking for contacts who need, or are just interested in, what we do.

8. SteveS4

SteveS4 New Member

Yep. That happens occasionally.

9. SteveS4

SteveS4 New Member

We do some direct sales but primarily go to market through a network of Integrator Partners and Distributors. Our partners provide the installation and first level support. We back them up with phone, eMail, and remote access support. The integration is bi-directional. full functionality in both directions. We are working on other integrations.

10. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

I think I have two of the same routers, except mine were form the 60's same shape but not yellow, brushed aluminum, as a matter of fact one was the first wood working tool I ever bought, shit that was about $30-40,000 dollars ago

11. Swampfox

Swampfox red tagged

I was just trying to get some free swag for you advertising

jpb2 likes this.
  12. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

I like vintage

13. SteveS4

SteveS4 New Member

I have some S4 Logo pens that we throw in each shipment of our routers. All you have to do is buy a S4 Router aand you'll get the swag for free! Or, tell me that you want to meet at the AHR Expo in Chicago in a couple of weeks and I'll bring some S4 Logo pens along with me.

14. heavyevans

heavyevans FNG

:nono::nono::nono:
    He started this site and is king of the weenie mods. Maybe you should read the rules again.

Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Joeysmith likes this.
  15. jamesyarbrough

jamesyarbrough Amateur Gynecologist

:leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump::leghump:

16. HMD

HMD does it matter?

one of the tools my dad left me is a pot metal cased b&d 1/4'' drill. cord is permanently coiled around the handle