1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Justification for drinking beer

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Nov 7, 2017.

1. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

Yeah I know it is an old one but worth repeating, just in case it killed a few fast ones

upload_2017-11-7_9-34-51.jpeg

2. doc havoc

doc havoc A cunning linguist

One of the top 5 sitcoms of all time in my opinion.

HMD, Rather B Riding and Catpower like this.
  3. Catpower

The pisser of it was I was working evenings when it and oh shit I can't remember the one Tim Allen was in but it was good too, I only got to see them when i was playing hooky

4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Hey Norm! What ya up to?...My ideal weight, if I was 10 feet tall. :D. Hey Norm! How's the world treatin ya?...Like a Baby treats a Diaper. :D. Hey Norm! What da ya say?... Woman! Can't live with them, pass the Best Nuts. :cheers:

Rather B Riding likes this.
  5. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

In the beer thread there must be some smart mofos. :)

Beer drinking is a Right and requires no justification. :)

A/C guy's girl, Jay 41, HMD and 3 others like this.
  6. Catpower

Some people have to justify it for the wife, glad I don't

7. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

Hulu you can watch all the episodes from start to finish. All 10 seasons and I do TV sucks now days. As for Home improvement with Tim Allen not yet.

Catpower likes this.