1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

laars rhch2400

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by refrigerationtech, Jan 3, 2018.

1. refrigerationtech

refrigerationtech Nut Case!

ok I have issue with setup where I found blower defective. replaced but noisy on firing. I checked the air and at high its 5"wc and manual says 4.5:wc. laars says 3.5" wc. I not to touch the fuel according to the tech. anyone set one these up? how do I bring the 5" wc down? so far I got miss info that maybe I have leaking gaskets? seals?

2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I'm thinking the Gas/Air ratio is controlled through the logic board,in which case,must consult Laars to adjust.

3. pintofstout

pintofstout New Member

It can be hard to tell if it's the inducer, if it's the combustion, or the water itself.

The water, if pressure is too low, flow too low, too high, whatever... Can be very loud and very misleading. I would have bet ten thousand dollars this last one was a noisy inducer, until 5 pounds of water pressure made it disappear instantly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. refrigerationtech

refrigerationtech Nut Case!

i still have not found it but I going to tear it down again and see what I find

5. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Is or was there a restrictor plate behind the old inducer,that got missed during the swap out?