1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

Well, I can honestly say this is my trip point. I'm buying more guns.
    And preparing for Armageddon

zamoramax and lions_lair99 like this.
  2. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

Did anybody see the guy in the crowd throw his arms out and flip the guy off and yell "**** you!" at the gunman repeatedly?

That gave me Soul a Boner

zamoramax likes this.
  3. cold in ab

cold in ab Kabong!!!

I find it very odd that a 64 year old man could blast off that many rounds over a ten minute span first of all physically and secondly not having the weapon jam or overheat.

Condolensces and thoughts to all the families and the injured and all who had to witness it
    Thanks to the first responders as well

4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

It was O.J.

5. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

I could do it even without a full auto simulator. Its not that hard. And he had multiple guns.

PS I am pretty sure they know by now what his issue was. They just don't want us to know yet. There could be reasons for that too.

zamoramax and jpb2 like this.
  6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

He busted out 2 windows and had 2 different weapons on tripods ready to go. They found the correct room because the smoke detectors went off. If they were disconnected,it would of been much worse!

7. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

No one can stockpile that many weapons without someone else being suspicious! His Girlfriend is conveniently overseas!

Daryl_Dixon likes this.
  8. jamesyarbrough

jamesyarbrough Amateur Gynecologist

why the he'll did he pick a country concert? Wtf?

9. frozensolid

Why was the concert held around tall buildings with all people in a tight pocket without security people on some roofs? This ain’t 1960.

Sounds like a inept or corrupt city. There is your real scandal. Not OJ on the grassy knoll conspiracy.

Daryl_Dixon and Catpower like this.
  10. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

From an elevated position,it was like shooting fish in a barrel. No one knew where the shots were coming from or which way to run! Supposingly this was the 3rd concert in 3 days,so He had time to scout out the layout. It had to be planned a long time ago, he had that room for 3 days.

11. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

This will change security procedures Nationwide in the future!

jpb2 likes this.
  12. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

This is one other reasons I avoid big crowds, besides some dip shit IN the crowd going nuts

13. frozensolid

If he were in the crowd he would have been toast fast. Those American country music lovers would be like “hold my beer”. :)

zamoramax and jpb2 like this.
  14. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

This is a tragedy. Deepest condolences. My thoughts and prayers are for the families.

15. Catpower

Right after he started shooting, my luck I would be the first one shot, or worse, Ila

16. MOFO the psychic gorilla

MOFO the psychic gorilla sitting on two achers

I think break away fence/gate is a good idea. Had a bad unexpected thunderstorm pop up at Toby Kieth and only maybe two gates out of there.

17. HMD

HMD does it matter?

he was still upset hitlerry lost

18. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

It dawned on me that "hitting the deck" does no good at reducing your surface area when the shooter is above you.

zamoramax, Catpower and jpb2 like this.
  19. NZ All Blacks Fan

NZ All Blacks Fan Just Another swinging Dick

there is more to this than the authorities are spoon feeding the public. stay tuned more will come out.

lions_lair99 and Daryl_Dixon like this.
  20. Catpower

All that does is give them more target area

But this time there was no aiming just spray and pray, but you are still giving more surface area to hit