1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Las Vegas

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Oct 2, 2017.

1. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

The barriers to keep people out did a damn good job keeping them in as well. Outdoor events are probably more lax with maximum occupancy and escape routes. They aren't distinguishing between injuries/deaths from bullets or from trampling. Injuries were only in the 200s at 7am Monday but jumped to over 500 by lunchtime.

2. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

Supposedly he had no political views, somehow I don't buy that given his occupational history.

3. HMD

HMD does it matter?

just seen a nsfw pic of the deceased shooter

4. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

There is more going on for this case to be closed.

Catpower and Daryl_Dixon like this.
  5. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

Welcome to the party, old friend. Shall I fashion you a tinfoil hat? I'd give you mine, but it's firmly seated upon my head for maximal protection.

zamoramax likes this.
  6. zamoramax

zamoramax New Member

His FB page was taken down just after they announced his name. He had leftist ties and participated in protests.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

7. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

His DA Da was a convicted Bank Robber,and not involved much in His Youth...not Surprised.

Catpower likes this.
  8. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

Now Vegas's top cop said he had to have had outside help

9. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

The target tells us a lot about the motive and therefore about who is or may have been involved.

zamoramax likes this.
  10. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

IMG_20171006_163710.jpg

HMD and Catpower like this.