1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Let's not forget

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

What happened 73 years ago, if those brave souls hadn't risked it all we would probably be speaking German

2. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

The Worlds

Greatest Generation

coldsnap likes this.
  3. HMD

HMD does it matter?

jah wohl!

4. Catpower

That raised the Baby Boomers, that turned into flower children that are now running the country, and trying to take away all the good things the greatest generation died for

Rather ironic

5. jamesyarbrough

jamesyarbrough Amateur Gynecologist

Both of my grandfathers fought in the big war. I wish had half of what they had. Im not even sure what you would call it.... everything a man should be

6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

No matter How Hard Life can seem to be at times these days,its still way to easy.I need to stop complaining so much!:patriot:

doc havoc likes this.
  7. Jim54

Jim54 New Member

Some of those guys that were in WW2 and particularly those that fought in Normandy on D Day were in units that took over 95% or greater casualties. And they still fought on. "The Greatest Generation" doesn't even begin to cover it. We owe them our lives many times over.

R2D2-TX, Catpower and doc havoc like this.
  8. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

Would the Snowflake Generation Storm the beaches like the Greatest Generation did. I don't think so. Facing Fire, is harder than starting one!

Zman, A/C guy's girl and Catpower like this.
  9. Catpower

They would roll over and play dead

frozensolid likes this.
  10. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

You'd just need to tell them that the enemy were police.

Zman and frozensolid like this.
  11. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

They would be Preoccupied texting on their Cellphones,that thier "Designer Sneakers are Getting wet".

R2D2-TX likes this.