1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Liebert XD(O) systems

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by flange, Sep 26, 2017.

1. flange

flange Act like you care and do SOMETHING!!

Has anyone done any of these Liebert distributed refrigerant systems yet? I am bidding one, and its seems simple enough to estimate the piping and specialties like any VRV type system. I have zero experience, however, and am mostly curious about start up. how long does it take to get one of these going?

System I am looking at is approximately 75 heads in total, six or eight systems I forget. How long do I account for a service guy to assist the factory boys in start up?

2. flange

seriously.....none of you overqualified, mainstream rejects:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D have done one of these, lol. no worries, I probably guessed wrong anyway, that's what all field guys say. :rolleyes::rolleyes::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

3. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

What’s a Liebert :D

4. flange

an overpriced pos that they somehow convince engineers to spec for data centers, but since you know nothing, you couldn't possibly know that. :lachen::lachen:

5. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

:boid::D

6. coldsnap

coldsnap -20 on the money

Sorry Flange, my company doesn't get involved in VRF stuff.

7. flange

wow, shocking, its all over the marketplace down here. we have bid three decent sized projects in the last week.

8. Texas-Tech

Texas-Tech Official Geezer*

Our company has installed numerous Daikin and LG VRV systems but not a Liebert other than the MiniMates

9. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

The guy that trained me in commercial now runs a statewide operation that does many of those exact systems.

He's too grumpy to go on the Internet though.

10. Ballvalve79

Ballvalve79 It's only fire what could go wrong

I'm sorry you had to be subjected to life's garbage.

mike1020 likes this.
  11. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

Specifically exclude all start up hours beyond 16 hours. It's like anything else what they say it takes and what it actually takes are often quite different. If sparky is landing the controls you will be there a while fixing it.

mike1020 and Zman like this.