1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Little Help

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by truecountry, Nov 28, 2017.

1. truecountry

truecountry gosh damn mrs sg is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and sum

As some of you know one of our daughters has been having a hard time with anxiety and depression with several suicide attempts. She is getting better one step at a time. The bills are piling up and we have wore out all resources for help. We have set up a gofundme and a paypal for those who rather do it that way. We haven't posted it on our Facebook because we don't want anyone treating her any differently. She is already having a hard time as it is. If you could share it that would be great and we will take all the prayers we can get.

Thank you, Allen and Michelle

https://www.gofundme.com/xzp5w6-medical-expenses-for-my-daughter

https://www.paypal.me/daughtersmedical

2. Texas-Tech

Texas-Tech Official Geezer*

Be glad to help Allen

3. chucko615

chucko615 Banned camp counselor

Allen, I'm glad to help.

4. iron

iron we men are wretched things

going there now

5. southern girl

southern girl I come to service you

Thank you TC for posting this and thank yall for helping out. It has been a very very hard last few months.

A/C guy's girl likes this.
  6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Let Her know, People Really Do Care! I'm in.

7. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

Prayers and a little money sent, hope it all works out good

8. otto

otto Bakery Chef

You guys are family to us. Glad we can help and our prayers and love to you all.

southern girl and sline-dawg like this.
  9. southern girl

Thank yall so much!! I stay on the phone with the hospitals trying to get bills reduced as much as we can. Half the time they never return my calls. I have one now that wont return any of my calls. Just waiting for the note to appear on the door to go to court. It is ridiculous!!!

10. Catpower

When the bill collectors start calling and getting nasty, ask them if they have the paper work in front of them,when they say yes tell them to take out all the staples and paper clips, most of the time they will say why, then tell them to roll it in a real tight roll and shove it up their asses

But they might have called me before and know the whole routine :thumb:

11. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

It's sad this Country can't Help it's own Citizens get what they need. I don't know how Canada does it,with Free Healthcare.

12. Catpower

Have you checked with the county and state? They used to have special funds that help defray any mental treatments because medical ins doesn't give hardly anything

13. otto

otto Bakery Chef

It's a tough spot to be in but I know you'll make it through this.

14. southern girl

I have been filling out all the paperwork to get most hospital bills reduced. Some doctor bills they won't budge. We didn't get medicad. Next week I go back to social services to see if they will help with the bills. I have to gather all income and any equity we have plus all bills for the last 3 months and then they will figure if they can help. I am constantly on the phone with one hospital or the other. 3 different hospitals, rescue squad, lab, doctors, x-rays, blood. You know you never get just one bill. It is crazy. I have a stack a mile high of bullshit. But we will get through this. But our main concern is her. The therapist she was seeing left for another job so now I have to find her a new one. Medication so far has been working. Tonight she was a little on edge but we played cards and did a few puzzles in her puzzle book to get her mind to help relax and focus on something else. She is a very smart girl. Always straight A's. Thank you everyone for everything you have done. Keep the prayers coming!!

Texas-Tech, tuna, Zman and 2 others like this.
  15. Chuck

Chuck SSP

Alan and family, I sincerely hope everything turns out ok for you all, I can’t imagine what you’re going through.

I agree our medical system is all messed up. Seems impossible to fix with all the vested interests.

Although there are problems with the Canada model too, I have relatives and acquaintances there. Not only is it not free, many procedures are not available. And the care they get is not very timely, lots of waiting, like months or years for some things deemed non life threatening.

Sorry about the arp, I’ll stop.

16. southern girl

I stay on the phone whenever I get a chance. Some days I dont know if I am coming or going. Went back to social services but it will be January before I will know IF they can help. I told her bills are going to wait that long. Yea the health care system truly sucks. It was alot better before all this HealthCare BS. Back when it was affordable and actually covered something.

17. NZ All Blacks Fan

NZ All Blacks Fan Just Another swinging Dick

aint as free as you think its is - its better than the states that's for sure but far from perfect

18. otto

otto Bakery Chef

I respect why you don't want to put this on facebook. Can I post it on mine? might help some.

19. truecountry

Yes sir Otto you can ..

20. truecountry

I want to Thank each and everyone in person with a hug but I cant ...All I can say or do is be there if yall need help ...Hats off for great friends God Bless

southern girl, Zman and doc havoc like this.