1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

My new truck

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Feb 3, 2018.

1. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

I bought a new Dodge 3500 Ram Tri-Flex Fuel Truck. It'll run on either hydrogen, gasoline, or E85.

Had to go back to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work.
    The service technician explained that the radio was voice-activated.

‘Nelson', the technician said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road Again’ came from the speakers.

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant 'Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, ‘Beethoven', I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, ‘Beatles', I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Well, yesterday, some old lady ran a red light and nearly smashed into my new truck, but luckily I swerved in time to avoid her.

I yelled, 'You Crazy Bitch!' Immediately the radio responded with, “Ladies and gentlemen,
    The Democratic Minority Leader of the House of Representatives .... Nancy Pelosi!”

Damn, I love this truck..

2. truecountry

truecountry gosh damn mrs sg is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and sum

Rollling on the floor laughinggggggggggggggggggggggggg

3. truecountry

truecountry gosh damn mrs sg is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and sum

I'm borrowing this lol ..I got a few people to piss off on facebook

A/C guy's girl and Catpower like this.
  4. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

Yell “you ****ing cocksucker” into the radio and see who comes on

5. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

Barack *****

A/C guy's girl and R2D2-TX like this.
  6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Too many too list!

7. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I'd like to put these two put in the same room and listen to em Fight it out,just to see who wins :p maxresdefault.jpg