1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

New tenement on wheels

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Feb 6, 2018.

1. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

Did I mention she had big boobs? When she walked they would go first and she would follow.

Zman likes this.
  2. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

It is cooler than hell, once it gets real close, it goes from jack to jack, with a little nudge until the electronic bubble is in the center of the electronic level

3. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Just gotta hope these new techno gizmos,which seem to be everywhere theses days, never break! $$$

4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Now that's a Natural Vibration!!! Well worth a few Quarters.:D

5. Ballvalve79

Ballvalve79 It's only fire what could go wrong

3.....2......1........and another post gone to boobs. Keep the train rolling I say, good job men.

6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

7. Catpower

Yeah that has crossed my mind quite a bit, but luckily there are manual overrides for everything I have found so far

It has a 50 amp service, and the plug they use is a 50 amp 125/250V, since everything was 120, I checked the voltage on the receptical and just hooked up a wire to that prong, after I was done I just checked to see that I had power inside and thought I was all finished

The way it needs to be done is run 240 to the 5th wheel and they split it up inside to two 50 amp circuits. It has been too ****ing cold to work on that since the last wave of cold shit has washed through

So right now only half of the shit works, but at least it is the necessary shit, TV and microwave

8. Joeysmith

Joeysmith New Member

They make cheater cords for that. Nice to have the rite plug at the house but some places only have 30 amp service. download (2).jpg

9. Texas-Tech

Texas-Tech Official Geezer*

Have Ila back that ****er into one of your shops, may have to pay her to do it though.

oroy54 likes this.
  10. Catpower

The work I need to do is hanging on the side of the shop

11. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

On my old 1974 Winnebago the 6 gallon tanks would switch automatically. There also was a color sensitive tape on the tank to see the level.

12. Catpower

Got all of those, but 20 amps doesn't run too much stuff, been running small space heaters so we don't empty the LP tanks, but where the LP tanks are is a tap on the line to let you hook up to a larger tank so it is easier to do, I am going to buy some fittings and hook it up to the 500 gallon tank we have for the cabana, so we can heat off that. When we camp we always used electric heaters since it didn't cost us anything

This is our first brand new RV, but it isn't our first rodeo, we have had one off and on since 1992, when we moved on the farm, 45 acres was like camping all the time, but we are ready to move on, too many toys are not getting used and they are starting to deteriorate, need to let somebody new play with them

13. Catpower

What happened was when they filled the new tanks they weren't evacuated and they didn't purge the air out of them so there was a 20% pocket of air, when it went to switch, the furnace kept locking out until it got rid of the air in the second tank, but I didn't figure that out until the next morning when it was 79F in the trailer

I swore I shut the furnace off but guess I didn't quite:lachen::lachen::lachen:

14. Joeysmith

Joeysmith New Member

Ahh gotcha. All the ones I have worked on / messed with all the extra circuit ran was the bedroom ac. Everything else was on the main circuit. Never saw one with the lp tap on the front like that. You order it that way of just come that way?

15. Catpower

It was that way from the factory, this thing has all the bells and whistles I do believe, very well equipped

They no longer make this model, not sure why but there are a few things that could have caused it, #1 It is too heavy to pull with a 1/2 #2 It only sleeps 4, which is fine with us, it will only sleep three as long as we have it, Ila, Dexi, and me #3 it is right in the middle of the huge full timers and the week state park models, so it just didn't sell as well as they had thought

It is a prefect fit for us though we really like it and can't wait to get it out there

16. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

I want one how mucho denero...

17. Catpower

They MSRP on the one we got was $63,000, when they listed it it was $60,995, it is a 2017 model so last summer they lower it to $55,000 then in Dec they dropped it to $39,995, we looked at it and I asked them what their bottom $ was they said make us an offer so i said $35,000 with a slider hitch installed they said $36,680 was their bottom $ I told them to sharpen their pencil as $35,000 was my top $, he went back and they said okay

So I think we did pretty good on it, like i said it has all the bells and whistles except a genset, but it is wired for one, doubt if we will ever use one, and if we did it would be a remote setup, I don't like the idea of sleeping on top of a gas tank with the egress of the front door or out of a window 12 feet up in the sky

heavyevans and frozensolid like this.
  18. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

That's a deal