1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

@oroy I have a querstion

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by knave, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Chuck

Chuck SSP

We cut their tails off

Catpower likes this.
  2. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

And you won't forget the smell of a newborn baby.

3. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

When we were milking Grade B we had a cow named Spindle, she was born in the winter, and got frost bit on her ears, tail and udder her ears were only about 2 inches long her tail fell off about 2 ft long and her udder was really weird shaped, but she was one of the best producing cows I had ever seen.But damn you didin't want any flies around her, that tail was like a billy cub

4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

5. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread