1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Refrigerant scales.

Discussion in 'Tools and Test Equip' started by Bustawrench, Feb 8, 2018.

1. HMD

HMD does it matter?

permanent marker between my toes

2. HMD

HMD does it matter?

i think i have one. it's a j/b?

3. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

This year our company celebrates its 80th anniversary.

80 years of doing business with integrity and providing the best workmanship to ensure the best satisfaction to build long term relationships with our customers.

And we honor this 80 year tradition by using most the same equipment they had 80 years ago.

Timebuilder and Bustawrench like this.
  4. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

I hope the pay scale has gone up

lions_lair99 likes this.
  5. hvac-sf

hvac-sf Tool Whore

Absolutely love the fieldpiece. It seems to not flutter around as much on the weights when weighing in critical charges on refrigeration equipment.

6. mike1020

mike1020 entitled millennial

Fieldpiece has excellent customer service.