1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Scum on the streets

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by R2D2-TX, Nov 30, 2017.

1. R2D2-TX

R2D2-TX New Member

IMG_6961.JPG IMG_6962.JPG
    This scum was on my street the other day and chased my neighbors 14 year old girl he
    attempted to get her in his car... she was very smart and ran to our neighbors across the street and he got back in his car and left... this was 4:00 in the afternoon.. the pics are the car he was driving.. can anyone tell what model car this is?
    This scum attempted another abduction two days ago just 2 miles away.. this little girl fought back and he threw her to the ground and got back into the same car..
    talk to your kids to keep them safe..
    There are predators out there

2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Just once I'd like to catch a Dirtbag like Him before the Police do!!! :deadhorse:

3. R2D2-TX

R2D2-TX New Member

Same here.. we are all enraged here and are locked and loaded... he can only hope the police catch him before any of us do...

A/C guy's girl and zamoramax like this.
  4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I assume those Pics have been turned over to the Police. They have better technology then anyone, where they can be enhanced. I would tell any kid,try and get the plate #. A scumbag around here got caught because the Girl was able to get at least 2 or 3 numbers on the plate. The detectives were able to fill in the blanks!:thumb:

5. R2D2-TX

R2D2-TX New Member

The police have the pics and I’m assuming they are trying to identify the kind of car it is .. no one got any plate numbers..

6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I'm all for teaching our kids how to properly handle a hand Gun. Or least a stun Gun,or some Mace!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Rather B Riding and R2D2-TX like this.
  7. zamoramax

zamoramax New Member

It kind of looks sporty and sedan like. I'm saying dodge charger.. I hope I don't catch them. His kin might get him back in pieces.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Zman likes this.
  8. MOFO the psychic gorilla

MOFO the psychic gorilla sitting on two achers

Almost looks like two different cars. The bottom pic looks a little like a older Cadillac cts

9. jamesyarbrough

jamesyarbrough Amateur Gynecologist

Kinda looks like a Chrysler intrepid to me.

10. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

Looks dodge or Chrysler. Hope they catch the scumbag before he hurts some girl. My daughter's friend was victim of an attempted abduction years ago when she was about 11 or 12. They never caught the guy. My girls have mace and know to run if they're suspicious of anyone.
    If it helps, know there are guys out there like me that would protect anyone's daughter or wife from a scumbag predator. We all need to watch out for each other.

11. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

I wouldn't doubt if they caught your daughter with mace in school she would be in trouble

12. doc havoc

doc havoc A cunning linguist

When my girls headed off to college, my parting gift for each of them was a loud whistle, a small can of pepper spray (allowed on campus) and a purse/pocket size tactical flashlight. I taught them how/where to strike with the tactical end of the light and it has a strobe setting to blind/disorient an attacker at night. I also bought an extra pepper spray so they could practice dispensing it a couple times. I randomly check with them to make sure they are carrying them, and they haven't let me down yet. Hopefully they never need to use them.

13. Catpower

Make sure the pepper spray doesn't fade with age,some does and after a couple years it is pretty weak

doc havoc likes this.
  14. doc havoc

doc havoc A cunning linguist

Yep. I replace it annually when they come home on summer break. I wanted to get them mace, but campus police say no, only pepper spray. Was kind of funny, the packaging the pepper spray came in said "Making grown men cry since 1978".

R2D2-TX and Catpower like this.
  15. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

Princess Julie had several incidents in her 8 years in school.
    Luck, smarts, someone’s looking out she survived.
    Tell your daughters to Report any thing they suspect was out of place.
    Hold the schools accountable.

16. Catpower

Either Kimber or Glock makes a plastic pistol that shoots the spray about 20 feet, they are a little steep I got one for Ila and I think it was about $40 and I think it has two shots in it but they say it will go through a ski mask and really put the hurt on somebody

NZ All Blacks Fan likes this.
  17. zamoramax

zamoramax New Member

Or given the right age just a kimber or glock. Positive retention iwb holster.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

18. Texas-Tech

Texas-Tech Official Geezer*

I saw that on the news last nite

19. Jon

Jon Team Canada

:uzi:

mike1020 likes this.