1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Service van rant

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rather B Riding, Nov 27, 2017.

1. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

If you ax me. I would say that these people are running late. They are the type that are always late. Then there is my friend Ron, he is a high strung person and does not believe it. His verbal skills compares to a woman's verbal skills.

2. Joeysmith

Joeysmith New Member

All the over the road truck drivers always told me in the big cities don't worry about using the mirrors. Kick on the turn signal and let it blink 3 times then change lanes they'll get out of the way. Said it was the only way you could change lanes cause someone always tried to sneak in.

Catpower likes this.
  3. HMD

HMD does it matter?

there's some truth to that

4. MOFO the psychic gorilla

MOFO the psychic gorilla sitting on two achers

Turn signals don't work in traffic. Once they know you want to get in front of them they speed up.

One guy says put the opposite blinker on :tard:

crackertech likes this.
  5. crackertech

crackertech assholiness *

That’s so true

6. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I use Hand Signals...:boid:

7. Chuck

Chuck SSP

Slowly move over , sooner or later they move

8. MOFO the psychic gorilla

MOFO the psychic gorilla sitting on two achers

I jerk the wheel.
    That gets their attention :D

9. HMD

HMD does it matter?

i throw 5/8 heavy nuts at them

mike1020 likes this.
  10. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

Raining today. D...k with no lights on hanging in the blind spot all the way down the entrance ramp. The faster I go he matched it. End of the ramp I felt like
    I could just take the wiz quiz and 3 days off.

11. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

:mrbill:for a split second there,a Nasty Vision went through my mind! :dancenana:

12. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

The world population keeps growing(stupider), but they ain't building any more roads. To many vehicles, too few Lanes.

13. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

Modern America can't get shit done even if it wanted to build more roads. They've had the same 8 miles of I-76 torn up for going on two years and all they were supposed to be doing was redoing the median. First of all who thinks anyone can efficiently work on 8 miles of road at the same time?

Texas-Tech and mike1020 like this.
  14. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Never done on time or on budget. A lot of Bridges around here been closed for years and I never see anyone working on them! :dunno:

15. NZ All Blacks Fan

NZ All Blacks Fan Just Another swinging Dick

fun thing I like to do when being passed on the freeway speed up slowly -match the other vehicles speed - they will keep speeding up and you too lol I typically get people from 80k ish to 120 before they figure it out - I had one old guy doing 140k hr before I decided I was going a bit fast for the old van lol