1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Sexual Frequency

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Jun 14, 2017.

1. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

The frequency of sexual activity of senior males depends on where they were born.

Statistics just released from Statistics Canada and The United Nations B.O.H. Team, revealing that:

North American, Australian, New Zealanders and British men between 60 and 80 years of age, will on average, have sex two to three times per week, (and a small number a lot more), whereas Japanese men, in exactly the same age group, will have sex only once or twice per year if they are lucky.

This has come as very upsetting news to a lot of us at the pub, as none of us had any idea that we were Japanese.

Texas-Tech, DeHeatify, Zman and 7 others like this.
  2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Did those Stats say if they only count activity with a Partner involved? :dancenana:

Texas-Tech likes this.
  3. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

Every other day. I don't reload as fast as I used to. I used to reload in 20 minutes

4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

From Fully Automatic,to Semi Automatic to...out of Bullets!

5. R/HVAC

R/HVAC selfemployed

I thought it was 60 hertz ?

6. jamesyarbrough

jamesyarbrough Amateur Gynecologist

Im cranked up to 700 hertz!

7. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

You better have a receptical

Zman likes this.