1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Sexual Harassment?

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by GTT, Nov 30, 2017.

1. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

Typical women BS; 'don't look at me unless I want you to look at me and even then it still sexual harrassment which I'll throw back at you whenever I want.'

More and more young guys ain't playing that game though and it's really pissing the feminist types off.

Catpower and A/C guy's girl like this.
  2. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

I went to a construction site on a local University campus for a no AC call. GC tells me "don't look at the girls!" What? He tells me don't look at the college students or professors. If you are accused of staring at the girls the University will throw you off campus and won't let you return. WTF.

3. A/C guy's girl

A/C guy's girl been there done that...whats next ?

Cat and I was talking about this last night , I will tell you being a woman. These bit÷#es are doing everything to be noticed. And if you do not notice them they throw a hissy fit. Some woman are just plan nuts and crave attention. It's a cruel world and they seem to want everything evolving around them. This person said this or this guy said that and they try to over annualized the encounter.
    Back in my day I just walked away and stirred clear of someone I was not comfortable about. Learned this with 4 older brothers and they treated me with respect like I treated them the same way. Yeah sometimes we joked but it is just that a joking way of life of the opposite sex.

4. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

The bitch I sold the wire nut to was flat chested, then she went on vacation and came back with titanic bolt ons, I got busted big time staring at them, not really staring, more like WTF happened:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

5. NZ All Blacks Fan

NZ All Blacks Fan Just Another swinging Dick

ida been busted too Id woulda said at the meeting she left with poached eggs n came back with cantaloupes

GTT, Catpower and A/C guy's girl like this.
  6. A/C guy's girl

A/C guy's girl been there done that...whats next ?

7. HMD

HMD does it matter?

it's caitlynn jenner

8. Texas-Tech

Texas-Tech Official Geezer*

:lachen::lachen:

9. HMD

HMD does it matter?

10. HMD

HMD does it matter?

11. HMD

HMD does it matter?

12. Sdeery

Sdeery Machinist in training

sdeery

13. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

I would hate to recall something that happened 15 years ago.

14. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Come on! It must Be Good! Do Share! :D

oroy54 likes this.
  15. HMD

HMD does it matter?

i cant remember what i did last night

16. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

Just tell them they must sign a non disclosure agreement before you will pay them any attention at all. :)

Zman and Catpower like this.
  17. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

18. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

99ED5FF5-36E8-4DCE-8068-C032E65070CF.png

HMD, MNHVAC and Zman like this.
  19. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

Back when I was around 20 or so. Us guys got together and drove down to Tampico Mexico on a fishing trip. I pulled my boat. At the border we were pulled to the side in the dark. I remembered them telling me, senior, we don't make much money. My friend gave him a $20 and we were on our way. We stopped at a bar for a drink. This cute little Mexican girl kept messing with me. Then nature took it's course. I still remember her.

jpb2 likes this.
  20. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

:nopics: