1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Site rules and such (reminder)

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by CincyHVAC, Sep 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stephy

Stephy Dawg

Damn Ladies.....

Brian, this is not necessary intended for you or in the same thought Bradly is not exempt to my reasoning.......

There are about 50 members that spend a lot of time here, in a strange way we know each other pretty well.........

We should know what buttons not to push or when things are better left unsaid...I'm far from perfect, but it ain't that ****in hard....

Now let me go find Dip to see if he has had enough rain.......

:stick:

2. DPSwitch

DPSwitch Forget the hearse....

Well said Steph.

Rain report on the beer thread... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.