1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Snake Season

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by oroy54, Jun 10, 2017.

1. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

I thought this was gonna be a political thread about Congress being in session. :)

Zman and oroy54 like this.
  2. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

I don't run into snakes to often. If I had to be in snake territory I'd probably weld a machete on 10' of 1" rigid conduit. F*** snakes

3. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

One time when I was at Korat AFB in Thailand me and a couple buddies were doing a FOD inspection of the runway, actually it was just running the shit out of an old Dodge Powerwagon down the runway supposedly looking for foreign objects that could get sucked into a jet engine.

When we got to the hammerhead on runway 34 there was a little shack that I had noticed when we were taking off or landing, so I drove over to it and we all hopped out to check it out. It was just a cinder block building, but there was some corrugated sheet metal nailed to a wooden frame, so I went over to see what was under it, when I picked it up, a huge ****ing King Cobra rose up with the lid, I know he wasn't that tall but I swore he looked me in the eyes. He hissed and showed me his hood swear it was a foot wide, that isn't exaggerating, I slammed the cover down and ran like a little school girl:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

My buddies yelled at me to come back to the truck, I told them to drive it over to me I wasn't getting near that big ****er :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

tuna and Texas-Tech like this.
  4. Jim54

Jim54 New Member

Holy sh*t! You lucked out!

5. R/HVAC

R/HVAC selfemployed

snake included in the I&O papers I pulled out of a unit.

Attached Files:

• 187.jpg
      187.jpg
      File size:
      254.6 KB
      Views:
  6. Ballvalve79

Ballvalve79 It's only fire what could go wrong

I would have tossed them as far as possible and told the customer you're gonna be waiting awhile for parts. f**k snakes.

7. truecountry

truecountry gosh damn mrs sg is mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and sum

damn that coral snake ....well we have a bunch copperheads and a few rattle snakes that wash down from floods not many,..... non- venomous we have black snakes will kill and eat copper heads and breeding season they will rise up like a cobra and chase you but are pretty much harmless ,garter snakes haven't seen one in 10 or more years but they are here ,green snakes and water moccasins a few other mixed breed brown snakes

8. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

jared copperheads.jpg This happened yesterday morning. We killed 8 copperheads.

tuna likes this.
  9. knave

knave Out for a rip

Wow! I don't know about snakes especially copperheads etc
    That's a lot of snakes for one day Roy! IMG_1055.JPG
    This was inside a general store mom and pop gas station fairly close to my house. I don't know anything about snakes but I don't think we have poison ones up nort.

oroy54 likes this.
  10. Jon

Jon Team Canada

11. NZ All Blacks Fan

NZ All Blacks Fan Just Another swinging Dick

8 out of 10 worlds most poisonous snakes are in Australia - they got the lions share allright

12. LemonWizard

LemonWizard Blinky Lights Wizard

Say it with me: the only good snake...

R2D2-TX likes this.
  13. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

Any snake is out of place in this case.

14. QuickRick

QuickRick Proud to be a Deplorable

Goodness Snakes!

QR

15. oroy54