1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

State Trooper

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by 4x4Freak, Nov 6, 2017.

1. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak New Member

Two men are driving through Texas when they get pulled over by a State Trooper. The cop walks up and taps on the window with his nightstick.

The driver rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him in the head with the stick. The driver asks, "What the hell was that for?"

The cop answers, "You're in Texas son. When we pull you over, you better have your license ready when we get to your car."

The driver says, "I'm sorry, Officer, I'm not from around here."

The cop runs a check on the guy's license, and he's clean. He gives the guy his license back, walks around to the passenger side, and taps on the window.

The passenger rolls down the window and WHACK, the cop smacks him on the head with the nightstick.

The passenger asks, "What'd you do that for, sir?"

The cop says, "Just making your wish come true."

The passenger asks, "Making what wish come true?"

The cop says, "I know that two miles down the road you're going to say to your buddy, "I wish that asshole would've tried that shit with me!"

Zach

2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Like the Telephone Tuff Guy...or worse,the keyboard Crap on Guy...or the Alcohol Muscles Man. Now combine Alcohol and a Keyboard? Now that's trouble! Don't Drink & type. :D

3. doc havoc

doc havoc A cunning linguist

Stop by the drinking thread. We do it all the time!:alcy::D

4. Daryl_Dixon

Daryl_Dixon New Member

I'm the heavyweight drunk keyboard kung fu champion!

MNHVAC, Zman and Rather B Riding like this.
  5. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

If they start going after people for that I may be in trouble.

6. oroy54

oroy54 New Member

And they wonder why we drink,

Texas-Tech and Rather B Riding like this.
  7. frozensolid

frozensolid Psychologist's Dream

Because we can...

Rather B Riding likes this.