1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Tap t a l k

Discussion in 'Site Issues' started by Tap, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Tap

Tap i hate it when a velociraptor throws poop at me

So why isn't tap t a l k showing me the most recent posts it shows me trending and I slide up to refresh but when I go in from a browser it shows the threads in a different order it seems .??

2. 4x4Freak

4x4Freak New Member

Open the menu to the left and click on timeline. It will show the same as "new posts" does on a web browser.

3. Tap

Tap i hate it when a velociraptor throws poop at me

Crap I don't see a time line option

4. Chuck

Chuck SSP

If you tap the T logo in the upper left corner, you should get a menu that looks like this.

5. Chuck

Chuck SSP

6. Chuck

Chuck SSP