1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

The Donald's first winter in the WH

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

President Trump stepped out on the front porch of the White House admiring the cold fresh air and snow of the winter...
    Stretching his arms out in a great morning stretch with a deep breath and exhale...
    Looking out on the snow covered grounds he noticed someone had urinated in the snow "Trump is an A@#hole"
    He summoned the Secret Service agent in charge and said " I want you to find out who did this STAT!"
    Sir yes Sir the agent replied....
    After a few hours the agent reported back...Mr.President Sir we found out who did it sir...Well who was it Trump barked...
    It was Jessie Jackson sir... but it was Hillary's handwriting.....

jpb2, 4x4Freak, ISOTHERMAL and 3 others like this.
  2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

Did He,I mean She,dot the "I" and cross the "T"

Catpower likes this.