1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

This is what I paid the help

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by chucko615, Nov 26, 2017.

1. chucko615

chucko615 Banned camp counselor

I got a AR-10 with a 20 inch barrel, 4 to 14 primary arms scope, bipod, 250 rounds of 308 and scope mount. All in zombie green, that's what he wanted for helping me install a furnace

Attached Files:

HMD likes this.
  2. chucko615

Plus 3 magpul 25 round mags

3. jpb2

jpb2 Dog Tard *

I could work for ya

4. chucko615

Sorry about the pic, I took it a couple days ago to send to him in Floriduh. I took it over today and let him unwrap the upper. Now I have to help him mill the lower and put it together. Plus after that nutjob shot up that church in Texas, he wanted a ghost gun.