1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Trane chiller

Discussion in 'Commercial' started by Ballvalve79, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Tap

Tap i hate it when a velociraptor throws poop at me

Poor sears

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

2. pintofstout

pintofstout New Member

I'm from the same area and i use that same dealer....and have been told we had a similar experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
  3. LulaNord

LulaNord New Member

Hello...i just want to be the part of your conversation as i am a new user here. As per my knowledge if the sensors are connected with the ribbon wiring, you will need to bind them to the controller. For that you will need a laptop and software and an RS232 cable to connect from the laptop serial port to the control. At least that's the way I do it. You'll also need the secret Trane magnetic screwdriver with the reversed polarity magnet tip.