1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Trying to connect with he business owners

Discussion in 'Residential' started by Valleycoastjoshua, Jun 3, 2017.

1. Valleycoastjoshua

Valleycoastjoshua New Member

I joined for some trade info but also to meet the business owners. Any body want to connect, I'm a new business owner for hvac since Jan 2016 in la. I have worked for my self the whole time self employed. In the past years I have been a sub and since 2010 I have ran my own show. In 2013 in Nc I started a company for hvac as well but since I've been in la and growing my business I have been taking things more serious then ever. There are a lot of compliance issues for doing business in ca and a lot of out of compliance contractors. A lot of people are turned off by the regulations but I really
    Believe in what I'm doing and feel that I will be aiming to become the most legit as possible and will be able to use it to my advantage in time instead of being a fly by night guy out here. La needs it.