1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Ya can't always get what you want

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Catpower, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

A man walks into a bar with a large paper bag. He sits down and places the bag on the counter.
    The bartender walks up and asks, “What’s in the bag?”
    The man reaches into the bag and pulls out a little man, about 12 inches tall, and sets him on the counter. He reaches back into the bag and pulls out a tiny piano, setting it on the counter, as well. He reaches into the bag again and pulls out a tiny piano bench. The little man sits down at the piano and starts playing a Mozart piano concerto.

“Where on earth did you get that?” asked the surprised bartender.
    The man responds by reaching into the paper bag. This time he pulls out a magic lamp. He hands it to the bartender and says, “Here, rub it.”
    So the bartender rubs the lamp, and suddenly there’s a puff of smoke and a beautiful genie is standing before him. “I will grant you one wish – just one.” said the genie.

The bartender gets excited and, without hesitating, says, “I want a million bucks!”
    A few moments later a duck walks into the bar. Another duck, then yet another soon follow it. Pretty soon, the entire bar is filled with ducks, and they keep coming!

The bartender turns to the man and says, “You know, I think your genie’s a little deaf. I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks.”

The man replies, “Do you really think I asked for a 12 inch pianist?”

LemonWizard, Zman, Jim54 and 4 others like this.
  2. HMD

HMD does it matter?

Jim54 and mike1020 like this.
  3. Jim54

Jim54 New Member

"No, no, nurse! I told you to prick his boil!:eek:.

4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread