1. Welcome to Hvacproforums, an interactive community exclusively for HVAC professionals. The collective years of HVAC experience and the knowledge our forum members share make this an invaluable resource for those in the HVAC industry. We have a lot of fun, but make no mistake, we are pros. Hvacproforums is self supporting ...there are NO advertisers here. Do-it-yourselfers and Homeowners are encouraged to seek information elsewhere. Those involved in the HVAC industry are urged to register. its 100% free and easy, Once registered you will have access to the technical forums, Be sure to click over to the new members forum and introduce yourself after registering!

Your opinion yes or no

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Rather B Riding, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

Maybe I'll just send him a bill for a consultation fee. :D

2. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I'd Do my Cousin,shes Hot. In some parts of our Country,its legal. I gotta get these thoughts outta me mind!:rolleyes:

HMD likes this.
  3. doc havoc

doc havoc A cunning linguist

:mrbill:
    :nopics:
    :D

4. Zman

Zman Hanging by a Thread

I'm not sure that would go over to well at the Next family gathering!

5. Catpower

Catpower The Crowd Pleaser

One time my wife and I were on a booze cruise and ended up in some little town in Arkansas, it was about 11:30 so we stopped at a KFC for lunch as we were eating the place really started filling up, I leaned over to her and asked her if she noticed anything about the people, she said no then I told her they were all related

It was Dr Pepper through the nose experience:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

But here is a good song about it

Waggs, newtech and R2D2-TX like this.
  6. MNHVAC

MNHVAC Man on a mission

I should start giving people wrong information too. Maybe they'll leave me alone.lol

Rather B Riding likes this.
  7. pecmsg

pecmsg Junior my ASS

Its Fine......................

Were not family! :D

8. Rather B Riding

Rather B Riding Behind bars

I do that with people I work with. Lol

9. Waggs

Waggs BTCM

I used to do A LOT of side work, then I started getting picky about the side work. I'd just tell the truth to ones I didnt want to do. "I'm really busy lately and I'm not sure when I can get over there" or If he calling during business hours I would tell them "hey man, I'm on another customer's site right now and I dont feel right about this customer paying for my time while I'm walking you through troubleshooting" He should understand honesty, that way he'll kinda feel bad, stop calling, and your wife shouldn't loose the client over it. Maybe tell him, "Hey man, if I get a slow day I'll give you a shout we'll meet over there, I'll walk YOU through the steps AND you bring the beer.

I love that "Choctaw Bingo" song. I like Ray Wylie Hubbard's version. I always turn it up when it gets to the Sister Twister, cousins part. People are like WTF???

Rather B Riding and Catpower like this.